THE INERTIA METHOD
Partner with your Pelvic Physical Therapist at Inertia to restore balance to your whole body. Show up as you are and however you feel. We’ve got you.
MEET YOUR PELVIC PT
The 55 min evaluation gives you and your Physical Therapist time to connect and for her to understand your concerns in their entirety. You’ll discuss your symptoms, the goals you wish to achieve, and relevant past experiences. The more you share, the more we can help. Every session is one-on-one
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION
Our full body approach for your concern ensures your healing experience is efficient and lasting. The assessment portion of your evaluation will include measures of how your body moves. Dr. Stephanie's background in orthopedics' and Pelvic PT are the perfect match for your pain or dysfunction. Your evaluation may also include assessment of your pelvic floor.
GET RESULTS YOU CAN FEEL
As your body heals, symptoms improve, or your due date approaches, your PT will adjust your plan to meet your changing needs. With the highest quality care at Inertia, you will notice improvements within a few sessions, and healing may be faster than you think. Treatment wraps up when you’re back to feeling your best.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR DYSFUNCTION
We provide you the answers you are looking for! Your Pelvic PT will take the time to explain evaluation findings, and your PT diagnosis, and empower you will the tools for your healing. Your treatment will be personalized to your needs: to your body, energy levels, schedule, and preferences.
Your care is in passionate and skilled hands at Inertia Pelvic PT.
LET'S GET STARTED
"My care and time with Dr. Stephanie was great. She made me feel very comfortable throughout my time with her. She helped me understand my body better and helped to address the issues I was experiencing after several pregnancies. I highly recommend her to any woman or mom experiencing pelvic floor issues."
Still not convinced? Testimonials and our 220+ Google reviews
speak about our Unique Approach to Care
What women are saying about Inertia PT
- * Dr. Stephanie is very compassionate, knowledgeable, and professional! She has helped me so much with reducing my pelvic pain and tension! She is very education based and genuinely cares for her patients. In addition, her office is very good at working around your busy schedule. I would highly recommend her to anyone suffering from pelvic pain! Or just anyone seeking a pelvic physiotherapist!
- * Dr. Stephanie is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about pelvic physiotherapy, as well as, the health of her patients. After working with her for several weeks I have seen a vast improvement in the strength of my pelvic floor muscles. I highly recommend Dr. Stephanie, especially postpartum!
- * Working with Stephanie has been such a wonderful experience! She created a personalized plan of care just for me and was able to adapt it weekly as I progressed and as my pregnancy progressed. She was also able to completely resolve issues with leakage, which I have struggled with for years. When people tell you “Leakage is just part of being a woman” don’t believe them! Go see Stephanie and let her help you! You won’t regret it!
- * My experience with Dr. Stephanie has been great, prior to seeing her I suffered with fairly severe sciatica & pelvic pain for close to two years. She’s insightful, has attention to detail, & takes her time to listen to clients. She’s been very responsive & has worked with my schedule which has also been a plus. Her approach to PT has changed my day to day drastically in a very positive manner & I would recommend her to anyone.
- * Dr. Stephanie is a blessing. I thought my only remedy was medicines or surgery. With some therapy and learning exercises she has completely transformed me. No more leakage!
- * Dr. Stephanie is absolutely amazing!! She really takes the time to figure out the cause of the issue and works to resolve it for long-term effects! She doesn't want to just give you a band-aid and make you live with the problem forever. She truly cares about each person as an individual and works with you! She's phenomenal with children too, as she worked with my child. She makes the therapy fun and interactive so the kiddos want to keep coming back.
- *Doctor Stephanie is amazing! She actually cares about you and your well-being. You are not just a number here. She has helped in more than just what I went in for treatment for and I couldn’t be more grateful!
What men are saying about Inertia PT
- *Just wow! I recently had back surgery with complications and today I was blown away. I walked in to see Stephanie and didn’t have very high expectations due to no luck with 2 previous PT’s I saw. But boy was I wrong on that analogy. My hips were so tight when I walked in and one hip hurt really bad. I walked out pain free in my hips after one session! I also struggle with nerve pain in the bottom of my foot, after the evaluation my foot felt the best since surgery! If you are looking for a therapist, this is the only place I would go. Her techniques are completely different from the other PT’s I've worked with. She is unbelievable! You must see Stephanie if you are in pain…
- *Dr. Stephanie is very friendly and professional and truly cares about your well-being & health. She listens thoroughly and doesn't make you feel like a burden. She answers questions respectfully and always tries to help. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for someone who loves what they do and provides the proper tools and information in order to see results. If you are tired of dealing with doctors who couldn't seem to care less about your problems, look no further. Dr. Stephanie is truly one of the best.
- *Dr. Stephanie is very through and knowledgeable, with a great personality. If you have pain, she can help get you straightened out and show you the exercises to keep you in place. Highly recommend.
What children and parents are saying
- Urinary Accidents: I can NOT express enough how thankful I am for Dr. Stephanie!! After going through many doctors finally making it to her I couldn't be any more grateful! Seeing Dr. Stephanie was life changing literally!! My 5 yr old was desperate herself after everything we tried nothing worked until we met Dr. Stephanie. If I could give 10 stars I would! She is the best doctor I have ever came across she is FANTASTIC with kids!! Everything she did was for my 5 yr old she made her feel comfortable in every visit. My 5 yr old is usually shy and nervous around strangers but not there she trusted her and honestly I wouldn't have trusted anyone else. Graduating therapy was definitely a bitter sweet moment and I DEFINITELY left with Higher standards and expectations of what a doctor should be. THANK YOU DR. STEPHANIE FOR HELPING MY BABY. YOU ARE PHENOMENAL!!!
- Bed Wetting: Dr. Stephanie is amazing!!! I am so grateful she was there to help with what we needed. -Mother. Dr Stephanie was so nice. She gave me toys at the end of our visit. She was fun. Thank you Dr Stephanie -J
- Bowel Leakage and Constipation: Dr. Stephanie was fun and made physical therapy fun! -Male Patient Age 7
- Daytime and Nighttime Urinary Leakage: Dr. Stephanie was absolutely wonderful! My daughter got the best care and help with what she needed. You couldn't ask for anyone to be more attentive and understanding of what one needs help with.
- Child Pelvic Pain, Difficulty Urinating: Dr. Stephanie is amazing. My daughter was always excited to go to Pelvic Physiotherapy. She made us both feel comfortable. My daughter had huge success because of Dr. Stephanie therapy plan. Highly recommended!
What PATIENTS with Orthopeadic Pain are Saying
- Acute Sciatic Pain: I went in to see Dr. Stephanie on Monday June 14th and I was in such severe pain from sciatica that I could barely even walk & needed a cane to help with just walking in the door to make my appointment. After just one visit the following day when I returned for a follow up appointment and more physical therapy I was at least able to walk without the need of a cane. After my second visit I was almost back to normal and felt 100% better. I would definitely recommend anyone suffering from this extremely painful condition to call Inertia Pelvic Physiotherapy and schedule an appointment with Dr. Stephanie.
- Chronic Low Back Pain: I have been suffering with lower back pain for 12 years from a car accident. Recently, it has gotten worse and arthritis has set in. I have tried a lot of different treatments but with one hour with Dr. Stephanie, I finally got some relief. I’m so excited about my further treatments and getting better and better.
- Acute Tailbone Pain: I’ve been struggling with tailbone pain since March 7. I heard about Dr. Stephanie and decided it was time to go chat with her and see if I could get some relief. I had my initial appointment yesterday (almost 4 months after my accident) and I FINALLY slept through the night without waking up in pain for every movement!!! Y’all. She is so sweet, incredibly knowledgeable and ready to help! I highly recommend going to visit with Dr. Stephanie!
- Chronic Tailbone Pain: After years of extreme chronic tail bone pain an out-of-town pain doctor suggested finding a Pelvic PT before we continued forward with an operation to remove part of my tail bone. Luckily for me a friend told me about Dr. Stephanie. I am over the moon excited to report that after 4 visits into my working with Dr. Stephanie I not only noticed less pain but had moments throughout my day where I realized I wasn’t feeling any pain at all! Her gentle approach and professional manner made each session a breeze. Her “homework” stretches, and exercises were easy to do and didn’t take up much time out of my busy schedule. I am so grateful that I was finally heard and have the cause of my pain truly addressed. I tried speaking to my primary care doctor, a neurosurgeon and a pain specialist in Midland and every single one of them dismissed the severity of my pain or my willingness to do whatever it took to find a resolution versus band aiding the symptom of pain. Working with Dr. Stephanie has honestly changed my life. It’s crazy to think that after a decade of pain, years of that pain increasing to where I couldn’t even sit or lay for long periods of time and two years of steroid injections it took only 7 weeks of working with Dr. Stephanie to get the cause of my pain in check.
EVIDENCE BASED CARE
We utilize an orthopedic approach, backed by evidence, provide specialty, compassionate care, and biofeedback assisted Pelvic Floor Training.
OBGYNS, Nurse Practitioners, Physicians, Physician Assistants, Urologists, and Midwives